Engaging in example activities helped to demonstrate how NGSS looks like in the classroom
There are so many amazing ideas for PBL units. Here are some driving questions.
- How do stories from the past define who we are today?
- What new monument or museum should be built in our city to enhance the lives of our citizens and visitors?
- How can we create a more sustainable and efficient modern ecosystem?
- How can we create "farm to table" at our school during the winter months?
- How can we build community through art?
- How can we make getting around in the winter more safe and convenient?
- How can we prevent E. coli from entering our swimming areas?
- In what ways can I change the injustices I witness?
- What's the fastest and cheapest way for me to get to school on time?