The activities were a great way for me to visualize what I need to do. Also there were instances when we were able to go through an activity, then choose an topic & design an activity that followed the guidelines.
Engineering Design (Science)
- Curiosity Machine: https://www.curiositymachine.org/challenges/
- Try Engineering: http://tryengineering.org/
- Teach Engineering: https://www.teachengineering.org/
- Design Squad: http://pbskids.org/designsquad/
- The Tech: https://www.thetech.org/educator-resources/design-challenge-lessons
- Discover E: http://www.discovere.org/our-activities
- Intel Design & Discovery: https://engage.intel.com/community/teachersengage/intel_teach/dandd
- More on Blendspace link.